German Engineering | Australian Made
DRILL PIPES & DRILLING TOOLS
PerforatorX Drill Pipes and Drill String Components are available for all leading drill rigs. These are designed to minimise operating costs and maximise drilling productivity.
Our drill pipes were designed in Germany and are used worldwide in mining, infrastructure and tunnel construction projects. They are commonly used in open pit mining, water exploration and in the installation of underground pipes, cables or conduits. Examples of projects include blast hole drilling in mining, geothermal energy drilling and water well drilling.
To ensure the highest performance of our products on your projects, we use the highest quality materials and manufacturing methods.
What We Offer
HDD DRILL PIPES
Horizontal Directional Drilling is a directional drilling technique for horizontal wells. This allows pipelines to be laid underground without having to dig a trench. The boreholes can be several hundred meters long.
The horizontal directional drilling rig drills an underground channel and pulls in one or more product or empty pipes as it retreats.
- Friction welded and integral forged HDD drill pipes
- HDD drill pipes for rigs
- Optional with hard banding as wear protection
DRILL PIPES & ACCESSORIES FOR DTH & ROTARY DRILLING
In Down-the-hole (DTH) Drilling, the percussion mechanism – commonly called the hammer – is located directly above the drill bit. The drill pipes transmit the necessary feed force and rotation to the hammer and the bit.
Rotary Drilling does not require a hammer. Instead, rotary drilling creates a very large compressive force along the drill string to the drill bit, combined with rotational movement.
- Drill pipes from 35 to 300 mm OD – up to 219 mm OD in friction welded version
- Available for rigs from all leading manufacturers.
- Standard thread types like API Regular, API NC, API FH, API IF, BECO, Cubex, Z-threads, RD (round threads) and many more
- Drilling Tools: drill bits, drill collar, stabilisers, subs, check valves, fishing equipment etc.
- Optional hard facing for wear protection in abrasive ground conditions
DRILL PIPES & ACCESSORIES FOR REVERSE CIRCULATION (RC) DRILLING
Reverse Circulation (RC) Drilling is a method of drilling that uses dual wall drill pipes consisting of an outer drill pipe with an inner tube.
These hollow inner tubes allow the drill cuttings to be transported back to the surface in a continuous, steady flow.
Unlike diamond drilling, it compiles sample rock cuttings instead of rock core.
- RC Drill Pipes from 88,9 mm to 273 mm OD
- Standard design with o-rings, alternative with special flat seal system (OF-version)
- All common industry standards, API and PERFORATOR threads
- Accessories: Crossover subs, Digout Subs, Blow-Down subs, Blow-Up subs etc.
- Non-Mag stainless steel RC drill pipes
AUGERS & CUTTERS FOR VERTICAL & HORIZONTAL DRILLING
Augers and Cutters for vertical or horizontal drilling are mainly used for mining, construction and investigation projects. PerforatorX offers a wide range of auger drill string components for soft to medium ground conditions.
One of the most significant advantages of our augers is the snap lock connection, which allows a very comfortable and fast connecting and disconnecting of the augers.
- Auger diameters from 28mm to 1680mm
- Working lengths from 0.5m to 6m
- Square connections with or without flushing hole from 13mm to 24mm
- Hexagon or octagon connections from 29mm to 210mm
- Special round tapped connection (Stihl)
- All types of API threaded connections like API REG, etc.
- Dual key hollow stem auger connections
- Lead augers and cutter heads for all types of ground
- Fishtail bits
- Toothed cutter heads
- Rock cutter heads with T.C. picks
- Trench wing cutter heads
- Wing cutter heads with included rock cutter
- Tricone bits
- Step-type drag bits
Get in Touch
Eddie Daws – Global Sales Manager
Phone: +61 488 864486
Tom Chart – Head of Manufacturing
Phone: +61 411 227 867
Location: 133 Beatty Rd, Archerfield QLD 4108
Mailing Address: PO Box 320, Archerfield QLD 4108